Ana Mandara Cam Ranh
1. Kindly present your passport with a valid entry visa for the check-in procedure at reception.
2. It is strictly prohibited to bring weapons, explosives, inflammables, narcotics (drugs), prohibited goods, pets, and bulky assets into the hotel or to cook and launder in the room.
3. Do not change or move the furniture and equipment from one place to another. They are liable to indemnify the hotel at current prices for any losses or damages caused.
4. Your valuables, such as jewelry, money, and personal electronic equipment, must be kept in the safety box provided in the room or deposited at the front desk. The hotel will not be responsible for any loss if guests do not follow this regulation.
5. It is prohibited to cook or smoke in any guest room. Anamandara Cam Ranh is committed to providing a smoking-free environment in nonsmoking guestrooms and public spaces.
6. Our resort enforces a Food Hygiene and Safety policy, and foods or drinks ordered from outside are forbidden to be transferred to or eaten within the resort.
7. Please do not change your room or the number of people in the room without prior notice to reception.
8. All visitors must register at the front desk. Visitors are only permitted in guest rooms after registration, between 09h00 and 22h00. The law prohibits visitors between 22:00 and 09:00.
9. It is prohibited to gamble or use drugs at the resort. Guests will be held fully responsible for any violations of Vietnamese law.
10. In case of fire, please remain calm and take the nearest stairs to the emergency exit. Please do not use the elevators.
11. For further details on the services currently offered at the resort, please scan the QR code in your accommodation.
12. When using the pool, children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult and guests are fully responsible for their own risk.
13. Prior to leaving the resort, the guest is kindly requested to settle all bills and return the keys to reception. Our check-in time is 14:00, and the check-out time is 12:00.